Mobile ticketing is the process where clients can order, pay for, obtain and validate tickets from any place at any time through mobile phones. Mobile ticketing decreases processing costs on both sides. The vendor does not pay for printing and delivery fees, and neither does the customers. It reduced infrastructure costs, increased revenue by increasing accessibility to tickets. Mobile tickets reduce the production and distribution costs connected with traditional paper-based ticketing channels and increase customer convenience by providing new and simple ways to purchase tickets.
In todays communication world most of the mobile related company provides Mobile ticketing system, which enables transportation customers to buy tickets via their mobile phones. To buy a mobile ticket, the customers will have to use on device client to check availability and book tickets. The tickets would be downloaded to the customers mobile phone.
There are some ideas that how to get and use mobile tickets for an event:
1. Order your tickets online or phone and opting “mobile ticketing” as your delivery option. Enter your mobile number.
2. After completing the transaction, you will receive a text massage or SMS with a WAP link on your mobile phone.
3. If you receive text message, leave it in your inbox. This message is now your ticket. If you get link then click on the mobile ticket link and download the barcoded ticket.
4. You will assume mobile-ticket or mobi-pass to venue.
5. When you enter at the event, open the text message or barcoded ticket and give your mobile to the ticket collectors for scanning the barcode. If your ticket is valid then you will be able to enter the event.
Even if a mobile ticket is lost or the text message is accidentally deleted, it is easy for the vendor to cancel the old ticket and resend a replacement.